This month I am determined to at least buy two of these products, I know I have no need to, and I know it’s unnecessary but I really want to try them all.
1. Japonesque Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Duo (S8) – These duo’s look divine, and in particular this neutral palette, it would make a great addition to my collection. The packaging in itself is so beautiful and I’ve heard good things’s about Japonesque’s powder products so I’m desperate to try them.
2. Alpha-H Anti Ageing Discovery Collection – I’m dying to try some of the Alpha-H products, so many people class them as Holy Grail so I want to see if they can live up to the hype for me. Plus this seems like such good value for money! I realise they are Anti-Ageing and I am only 17, but still they’re full of ingredients that are good for rejuvenating skin which is what I need (okay.. want).
3. Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream – I’ve been using a sample of this for months and I really like how it brightens and I see a different when I use it, but sadly I feel my sample is coming to an end and thus I must buy the full size. It’s not ridiculously priced but it’s not cheap, however I think it’s worth the money as I see results whenever I use it consistently.
4. Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm – This has had rave reviews and I like that it’s in a tube as it’s much easier for travel and more hygienic as you don’t have to scoop product out of a jar with your hands continuously. It’s meant to be really gentle packed with omegas which are great for skin repair, so It’s a must on my wish list.
5. Japonesque Velvet Touch Blush – I’m tempted by almost all the colours available, but specifically drawn between shade 2 and 3.
6. Clinique take the day Off Cleansing Balm – I realise I don’t need two new cleansing balms but I’ve wanted this for ages but it’s been sold out online and in store whenever I’ve checked. I wouldn’t normally condone the use of Clinique products as they’re known to usually be harsh, stripping and to cause break outs, however this cleansing balm has had great reviews and I even think the famous Caroline Hirons has given it the green light so it’s got to be good! It’s free of mineral oil, fragrance and essential oils, it really does seem perfect and not too pricey either.
What’s on your wish list at the moment?